TERMS & CONDITIONS
Individual results (rewards) are dependent on the offers or opportunities you complete. The reward or earning opportunities involve the payment of commission to you by participating advertisers, survey panels and market research companies in respect of your approved transactions or registration. Product testing and mystery shopper opportunities are available on the basis of an individual’s demographic information in relation to the required criteria of individual campaigns.
For your information, The Top is operated and wholly owned by Mail Market Ltd (hereafter “us”, “we” or “our”).
By registering with The Top you agree to answer all survey questions accurately and honestly providing correct contact information, failure to do so will mean that we may be unable to select you as a Product Tester. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link when you receive an email or newsletter from us.
2. Eligibility to participate
Persons aged 18 and older and residing in the UK may take part in the survey provided they agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety. Please note we do not accept business addresses.
A correct & valid mobile number and email address will be required to enable us to contact you if you have been selected to become a product tester.
You are eligible to enter if you are: a UK citizen or a legal resident of the UK at all times; 18 years old or older on the date of registration; not an employee, agent, affiliate, officer or director of Mail Market LTD or of any advertiser, promotion agency, fulfilment agency or agent of Mail Market LTD, or of anyone else professionally connected with any Competition, nor a family member of any of these; human – any use of electronic devices to enhance or alter your chance of being selected will count as a false or deceptive entry.
Mail Market may require you to provide proof that you are eligible and the authorised account holder of the email addresses used to enter. “Authorised account holder” means the natural person to whom the email address in question has been assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. If you fail to provide all required information you may be disqualified. It is a condition of entry that all information given is true, current and full. You may not enter using multiple email addresses or as multiple participants. You are allowed only one entry, per entrant, per competition. If you attempt to use multiple addresses or enter more than once, you may be disqualified from the selection process. Mail Market LTD undertakes to use reasonable efforts to maintain adequate email, internet and other communication links but is not otherwise responsible for and shall not be liable for: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties; errors in transmission; or prize deliveries attempted but not received. If you are disqualified, Mail Market is under no obligation to publish this fact on this site or anywhere else.
SELECTION OF PRODUCT TESTERS
A number of product testers will be selected each month dependent on the campaign requirements. The selection shall be at our discretion on either a random selection basis or on an individual’s criteria determined by: (age, occupation, geographical location etc.) This is dictated by the requirements or information required in regards to a product or service.
Those selected will be notified via text or email – Those selected must confirm their acceptance including confirmation of their address and personal details within 7 days of notification. Unclaimed product testing opportunities will be reallocated to another registrant if not claimed within seven days.
The requirements of each product testing campaign will be communicated with the product testers that are selected. Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
If you do not comply with the Official Rules you may be disqualified from all product testing opportunities without further notice. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Should a reviewer fail to return their review within 7 days, without requesting an extension, they may be invoiced for the full value of the product/ gift card.
By entering any entrants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of Mail Market.
Mail Market expressly disclaims any responsibility and each participant hereby agrees to release and to hold Mail Market (and its employees, officers, directors, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with any prize or resulting from the delivery, acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse of any prize. Mail Market (and its employees, officers, directors, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) are not responsible for any condition caused by events beyond the control of Mail Market that may cause the Competition to be disrupted. Mail Market reserves the right to modify scheduling of any Competition without prior notice at any time and for any reason. Mail Market reserves the right to terminate or suspend any Mail Market or partner sponsored Competition without notice at any time and for any reason. In the event of termination, suspension or modification of a Competition, Mail Market may, in its sole discretion, elect to award the prize to a winner randomly drawn from among all participants who have validly entered the Competition by that time.
3. Data Protection
Protection of members’ personal data is a top priority for TheTop.bg. We aim to provide you with the highest level of online data protection.
4. Conduct of Members
TheTop.bg will only permit you to register once. Attempts to create multiple accounts will result in the account for the multiple registrations being revoked.
TheTop.bg contains material which is either wholly or partly provided by third parties. We cannot take responsibility for this content. No action may be taken against us because of this content, and you use any content on the website at your own risk. If you choose to sign up for marketing from third parties, it is your responsibility to contact the third parties directly to manage your communication preferences.
We try to ensure that any information provided is up to date and accurate, but we cannot be held responsible for goods offered through third parties. We will amend any inaccuracies or exclusions as soon as is practical once we have been made aware of them.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RELATING TO THE PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAMME. You acknowledge and agree that TheTop.bg neither endorses the contents of advertisements or third parties’ websites, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby.
TheTop.bg is not responsible for damages or losses that result from participating or inability to participate in the survey, or reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the survey.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behaviour on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mail Market Ltd, its affiliates, licensors, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and/or exemplary damages), and reasonable legal fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site or the Content, or any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions.
You understand and agree that Mail Market Ltd are not the manufacturer of products supplied. Should products be delivered in a faulty condition, Mail Market Ltd must be notified by the product tester as soon as possible and we will arrange for the product to be returned and a replacement sent out. As such, we cannot be held accountable for product defects that may result in personal injury, loss or damage to the product tester’s consumer goods, land, buildings or fixtures. Products are ordered from manufacturers by Mail Market Ltd for selected product testers, however we do not store or handle them at our premises.
7. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRODUCT TESTERS and PRIZE DRAWS
1. All products & prize draws are provided by Mail Market LTD, Varna, Pleven 30 9000.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the United Kingdom.
3. Entries are made by completing the lifestyle survey.
4. Entries are made by filling in the appropriate online form. No more than one entry may be made by any individual in each prize draw and may not use any e-mail address more than once in any prize draw. Entries including false details will be disregarded as will any that are automated or mechanically made. Entries must be submitted within the advertised time limits. TheTop.bg reserves the right to reject any entry on reasonable grounds.
6. The product tester / winner’s names in respect of any prize draw will be available from Mail Market LTD, provided a valid Subject Access Request is made.
7. The product tester / winner of each product / prize draw shall be selected at random electronically. There is no minimum or maximum number of entrants for any product / prize draw. The chances of any particular entrant winning a prize draw or becoming a product tester will depend on the total number of entrants for that draw. Product testers / winners may be notified by phone, e-mail, or text. TheTop.bg may disqualify a winner if it has not managed to contact such product tester / winner within seven days of its first attempt to do so. TheTop.bg reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
8. There is no right to cash or other alternative to the stated product or prize. However, Mail Market LTD reserves the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated product or prize is unavailable.
9. Mail Market LTD will require photographs of product testers / winners and will require to use those photographs, the names and images of such product testers / winners to publicise online, in e-mails and through any other media promoting its prize draws. Individuals should not enter to become a product tester or prize draws if they do not agree to this.
10. Mail Market LTD may suspend or terminate any product or prize draw at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which grounds may include without limitation a prize draw (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these terms and conditions.